Home > Governance >
Bundalaguah Primary School
Child Safe Standards
Bundalaguah Primary School is committed to providing a child safe and child friendly environment, where students are safe and feel safe.
Our child safety and wellbeing policies outline the measures and strategies we have in place to support, promote and maintain the safety and wellbeing of our students:
- Bullying Prevention Policy
- Child Safety and Wellbeing Policy
- Child Safety Code of Conduct
- Child Safety Responding and Reporting Obligations Policy and Procedure
- Digital Learning Policy
- Student Wellbeing and Engagement Policy
- Volunteers Policy
- Visitors Policy
As valuable partners in promoting and maintaining child safety and wellbeing at Bundalaguah Primary School we welcome and encourage your feedback.
If you have any suggestions, comments or questions in relation to our child safe policies and practices, please contact the Principal.